Florida KidCare has added a new option for payments – cash.
As of Monday, May 3, 2010, families can make their Florida KidCare payments in cash, at a “Fidelity Express” location.
There are approximately 600 Fidelity Express locations available throughout the state.
There will be a $2.00 convenience fee for each cash payment.
Follow these steps to make a cash payment:
- Go to one of Fidelity’s many convenient bill pay locations.
- The clerk will scan your coupon and enter payment information.
- You will make your payment. For Florida KidCare, Fidelity is only authorized to accept cash.
- (If you do not have a coupon, make sure to have your 10-digit family account number for the clerk.) If you do not have a coupon or your family account number, the clerk will not accept your cash payment.
- The clerk will return your coupon (if you provided one), and receipt to keep for your records.
- Please verify receipt information with coupon before leaving store.
- If you make your payment before 3:00 p.m. Eastern time, your payment will post the next business day.
- If you make your payment after 3:00 p.m. Eastern time, your payment will post in two business days.
- Note that your cash payment may take two business days to process. It is important that you allow time for your cash payment to be processed. If you pay too close to the end of the month, your child may be canceled for 30 days due to late payment. If that happens, the money will be applied to the next time that your child’s coverage is reinstated.
To locate a Fidelity Express location, families with internet access can go to: www.fidelityexpress.com.
This is a sample Fidelity Express sign: