The Corporation is governed by a Board of Directors representing each Florida KidCare component, including the Florida Department of Financial Services, the Department of Children and Families, the Agency for Health Care Administration, the Florida Department of Health, the Florida Department of Education, physicians, a dentist, and other experts on children’s health policy and medical care.
The Board of Directors is chaired by Florida’s Chief Financial Officer. The CFO appoints five of the Board’s members. The remaining board members are appointed by the governor.
- Stephanie Haridopolos, M.D.: Chair
- Peter Claussen, D.D.S.: Florida Dental Association, Vice-Chair
- Philip Boyce: Florida Hospital Association, Secretary/Treasurer
- Jose Armas, M.D.: Child Health Policy Expert Representative
- Paul Burns, Ed.D.: Florida Department of Education, Office of School Health Programs
- Dave Eggers, Commissioner: Florida Association of Counties
- Andrea Gary: Children's Medical Services, Department of Health
- Shevaun Harris: Secretary, Department of Children and Families
- Robert Karch, M.D., M.P.H., FAAP.: Department of Health
- Simone Marstiller: Secretary, Agency for Health Care Administration
- TBD: Assistant Deputy Secretary for Medicaid, Agency for Health Care Administration
- Amra Resic, M.D., FAAFP: Florida Academy of Family Physicians
- Tommy Schechtman, M.D.: Florida Pediatric Society Representative
Ad Hoc Members
- Jeffrey Brosco, M.D., Ph.D.
- Steve Freedman, Ph.D.
- Paul Whitfield
- Ryan West, Chief Executive Officer
Office contact information:
1203 Governors Square Blvd
Tallahassee, Fl. 32301