Back At it for Back to School!
A snapshot of how each item can be used -
- Brochure: [3.4 MB PDF]
- Link this informational brochure to your website. *To have mass quantities of professionally-printed brochures shipped to you, visit Florida Healthy Kids’ Inventory List [206.5 KB PDF].
- Dental Poster: [1.7 MB PDF]
- Feature this poster on your website. Even better—have it professionally printed to add some color to your local dentist offices and give them something to smile about.
- Educational Handout for Public: [1.3 MB PDF]
- Upload this handout to your website and print out copies to hand out to Florida families as tangible reminder of what makes Florida KidCare special.
- Electronic PSA #1: [480.1 KB] and
Electronic PSA #2: [474.3 KB]
- In need of a radio advertisement? These two spots are pre-approved and ready to rock and roll. Don’t forget that some radio stations even play them free of charge.
- Facebook Cover #1: [81.1 KB JPG] and
Facebook Cover #2: [40.9 KB JPG]
- Florida KidCare deserves to be front-and-center for back to school. Set one of these two cover photos as your organization’s Facebook Cover Photo. They’re already perfectly sized with the “cover photo” dimensions. All you have to do is hit “upload.”
- Florida KidCare Paper Application: [1.1 MB PDF]
- Print out paper applications if you know you’ll be with a family who needs one. Remind families that applying online is faster and easier.
- Health Posters: [774.8 KB PDF]
- Link these posters to your website to add some informative Florida KidCare flair. To have mass quantities of professionally-printed posters shipped to you, see the Inventory List [206.5 KB PDF].
- Hold Messaging: [13.3 KB]
- If you have to keep families waiting on the phone, why not have them learn about Florida KidCare in the meantime? Record this ready-to-go “hold messaging.”
- Infographic: [537.5 KB PDF]
- Who doesn’t love a good infographic? Share this infographic on your social media pages to give the public a Florida KidCare visual.
- Internal One-Pager for Informative Use: [315.5 KB PDF]
- Get to know how Florida KidCare can help the families you serve—and, in turn, how you can help Florida KidCare. This one-pager will give you the 411 on how you (the partner) can get involved. *This document is for INTERNAL purposes only and should not be circulated to the public.
- Newsletter Submission: [69.8 KB]
- Newsletters are ALWAYS looking for content from those who are willing to share it. Submit this ready-to-go newsletter submission to as many newsletters as you can.
- Postcard #1: [1.2 MB PDF] and
Postcard #2: [904.8 KB PDF]
- Feature this postcard as a snapshot via social media or your website. *To have mass quantities of professionally-printed postcards shipped to you, see the Inventory List [206.5 KB PDF].
- Social Media Posts: [40.7 KB]
- Social media posts in a snap! Disperse these 14 prewritten Facebook posts and 14 tweets (scaled down to the proper number of Twitter characters) throughout the next few weeks to get Florida KidCare on your followers’ social radars during back to school.
- Stakeholder Email: [53.0 KB]
- Spread the word via email. Simply copy and paste this document into the body of an email and send along to any organizations that can benefit. All they have to do is hit “forward” to send along to applicable customers/families.
- Web Flash Ad #1 [10.9 KB],
Web Flash Ad #2 [14.3 KB] and
Web Flash Ad #3 [15.6 KB]
- Florida KidCare promotion—in a flash! Implement these flashing web ads (linking back to www.floridakidcare.org ) onto your website. Encourage others to do the same so that no website is without the Florida KidCare superhero this season.
- Website Screenshots:
- Both www.healthykids.org [514.1 KB] and www.floridakidcare.org [1.1 MB] recently got web makeovers for the purpose of creating streamlined, easily-accessible sites for beloved families. Share these website screenshots on your social media pages to drive families to apply.